If you have an upcoming garage sale, would like to market a piece of property, or know of a particular event, you can create an Elevate map and share that with others.
Example of a map that has been shared to Facebook. When your friends click on this link from your page, it will open the saved map including all graphics and text and allow them to interact with the map.
1) To share your map to either Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Email, follow these steps.
2) Give your map a name.
3) Zoom to the area of interest.
4) Use the Draw Text and (or) Draw Shapes tools and add your text and graphics to the map. (optional)
5) Click on the main menu button.
6) Click on the item named "Manage Maps."
7) Click on the 3 vertical dots (shown below with red arrow).
8) Select "Share Map."
9) A dialog box will appear (shown below). Select either Facebook, Google, Twitter, Email, or Copy URL. Please note that if you select Facebook, Google, or Twitter, you may need to Allow Popups. Keep and eye out for the Popup Blocker icon in the Web Browser that you are using.
10) Although this example is showing how to post to Facebook, this method is identical to posting to either Google or Twitter. First, click on Facebook and log into Facebook if you are not already logged in. Secondly, add a description. Lastly, click on the "Post to Facebook" button.
11) Congratulations, you have posted your map to Facebook. Follow these same steps to post to either Google or Twitter.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 855-GIS-3939 (855-447-3939).