If you would like to post a link to a saved map in a webpage or other document, you will want to use the "Copy URL" method. This is a great way to post a link to a specific property in a CAMA or MLS system.
1) To share your map by using an URL.
2) Give your map a name.
3) Zoom to the area of interest.
4) Use the Draw Text and (or) Draw Shapes tools and add your text and graphics to the map. (optional)
5) Click on the main menu button.
6) Click on the item named "Manage Maps."
7) Click on the 3 vertical dots (shown below with red arrow).
8) Select "Share Map."
9) A dialog box will appear (shown below). Click on button named "Copy URL."
10) Then paste the URL in the desired location by pressing the CTRL button and "v." Alternatively, you can right-click and select "Paste."
If you have any other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 855-GIS-3939 (855-447-3939).