If you have an upcoming garage sale, would like to market a piece of property, or know of a particular event, you can create an Elevate map and share that with others.
Example of a map that has been sent by email.
- To share your map by email.
- Give your map a name.
- Zoom to the area of interest.
- Use the Draw Text and (or) Draw Shapes tools and add your text and graphics to the map. (optional)
- Click on the main menu button.
- Click on the item named "Manage Maps."
- Click on the 3 vertical dots (shown below with red arrow).
- Select "Share Map."
- A dialog box will appear (shown below). Click on button named "Email."
- Fill out the Email address for the recipient, Subject, and Message. Then click on the "Submit" button.
- If you use the "Copy URL" method, press the button and then paste the link into any webpage, document, etc. This is a great way to put a link into an MLS listing.