If you have an upcoming garage sale, would like to market a piece of property, or know of a particular event, you can create an Elevate map and share that with others.
Example of a map that has been sent by email.
1) To share your map by email.
2) Give your map a name.
3) Zoom to the area of interest.
4) Use the Draw Text and (or) Draw Shapes tools and add your text and graphics to the map. (optional)
5) Click on the main menu button.
6) Click on the item named "Manage Maps."
7) Click on the 3 vertical dots (shown below with red arrow).
8) Select "Share Map."
9) A dialog box will appear (shown below). Click on button named "Email."
10) Fill out the Email address for the recipient, Subject, and Message. Then click on the "Submit" button.
11) If you use the "Copy URL" method, press the button and then paste the link into any webpage, document, etc. This is a great way to put a link into an MLS listing.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855-GIS-3939 (855-447-3939).