If you have an upcoming garage sale, would like to market a piece of property, or know of a particular event, you can create an Elevate map and share that with others.
Example of a map that has been shared to the map Gallery: https://monroein.elevatemaps.io/?mapId=57ffbcc3f83aca5d56cda29b
- To share your map to the Gallery, follow these steps.
- Give your map a name.
- Zoom to the area of interest.
- Use the Draw Text and (or) Draw Shapes tools and add your text and graphics to the map. (optional)
- Click on the main menu button.
- Click on the item named "Manage Maps."
- Click on the 3 vertical dots (shown below with red arrow).
- Select "Publish to Gallery."
- A dialog box will appear (shown below). Add your own "Categories," "Name of the shared map," and "Description." Then press the "Add" button. Please note that all gallery maps are made public and can be accessed by other users.