Searching for Road Intersections allows the user to zoom the map to specific intersections.
1. Click the "Advanced Search" drop-down menu underneath the "Quick Search" input box.
2. Click the "Location" tab.
3. Click the "Intersecting Roads" tab if it is not already selected.
4. Input the first road name in the input box for "Road 1."
5. Select the desired road from this list.
6. All intersecting roads will be populated in the "Intersecting Road" list.
7. Select the desired road from this list and the map will zoom to that intersection.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855-GIS-3939 (855-447-3939).