In Elevate, you can add your own custom text to the map.
- Click on the main menu in the upper, left-hand corner of the screen (shown above with arrow number 1).
- Select Draw Text.
- Add the text you would like to appear on the map in the input box.
- Change the characteristics of the text such as font, size, color, etc.
- Click on the "Text" button (shown above with arrow number 5).
- Click anywhere on the map.
- To make changes, use the "Select" tool and draw a box around the text to change its location, text, font, size, color, etc.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855-GIS-3939 (855-447-3939).