Some counties in Elevate charge their users to gain access to the information. If you would like to purchase a subscription please follow the directions below.
1) Go to elevatemaps.io and click on the "Get Started" button in the middle of the page. Then a pop-up will appear with all the counties we provide service for. Click on the county you are purchasing a subscription for.
2) Sign into Elevate by using Facebook, Google, or your email account.
3) Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen, then click "Billing."
4) Your web browser may ask you to stay or leave the page. Click "Leave."
5) A new page will open. On this page, you can select whether you would like to purchase a Monthly or Annual Subscription by clicking "Select" next to one of the options.
*Note: Your credit card will be charged based on the subscription period chosen until your subscription is cancelled.
6) Click "Continue" to begin your subscription.
7) Type in your credit card information into the boxes. Click "Back" if you need to change your subscription plan. Click "Subscribe" to complete your subscription setup.
8) If the subscription is successful, you will receive a confirmation email. It may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox. If you do not receive a confirmation email please check your spam folder.
*NOTE: YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW AT THE END OF YOUR TERM, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THAT TIME OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED.
Click on this link to learn how to unsubscribe your Elevate account.
If you have any other questions please contact us at: Support@elevatemaps.io or give us a call Toll Free at: 855-GIS-3939